Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great recipe that I have made many times for company. Everyone loves it. It is sweetened with maple syrup and honey.
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 14.79 ml whole wheat flour or 14.79 ml spelt flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 236.59 ml maple syrup
- 118.29 ml honey
- 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 236.59 ml pecans, chopped
- 0.32 ml vinegar
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 9 inch unbaked pie shells
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, add flour and salt to beaten eggs. Mix well.
- Add maple syrup, honey and melted butter.
- Then add pecans, vinegar and vanilla.
- Pour into pie shell.
- bake at 350ºF for 45 minutes.