Recipe by *SimplyME*
I found this recipe on a bottle of light corn syrup (don't remember the name) when I was in high school. That was about 25 years ago. I have adjusted a few ingredients over the years and everyone I have made it for really enjoy the pie.
Top Review by Rainbow - Chef 536866
Yes! I have used this recipe from the label many times and it is great! The only difference in mine was that I don't use brown sugar. oh, yummmy! but, alas and alack.. too much high fructose corn syrup for me now. *sigh*
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie shells
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 3⁄4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the last seven ingredients and mix well.
- Blend chopped pecans with flour and stir into mixture.
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in preheated oven 40 minutes or until firm.
- You may leave pecans whole, instead of chopped.
- Servings depend on the size of the slice.