Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
- 1⁄2 cup planters chopped pecans, toasted
- 1⁄3 cup kraft 100% grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (1/4 lb) tilapia fillet (1 lb.)
- 1 cup instant brown rice, uncooked
- 1 (14 ounce) can reduced-sodium fat-free chicken broth
- 1 cup small broccoli floret
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine pecans, cheese, parsley, 2 tablespoons of the lemon juice and the oil.
- Place fish in single layer in shallow baking dish; spread with pecan mixture.
- Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Bake 10 to 12 minute or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, cook rice as directed on package, substituting broth for the water and adding broccoli to the boiling broth along with the rice.
- SERVE fish with the rice mixture.
This was good. I find that I like it a lot better if I sprinkle the fish fairly generously with salt and pepper first - it just cuts the tartness of the lemon juice.