1/1 Photo of Pecan Parmesan Chicken
A different way to cook chicken that is very versatile. I have it pictured here on top of a salad of mixed baby greens, blue cheese, dried cranberries and pecans. Topped the whole thing with raspberry vinegarette and wow! It is also very good on it's own, or even on sandwiches the next day. Fabulous!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Flatten chicken to 1/2 inch thickness.
- 2In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, pecans, oregano, salt, basil and pepper.
- 3In another bowl, beat the cornstarch and egg whites.
- 4Dip chicken into egg white mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- 5In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, brown chicken in oil for 3-5 minutes on each side. Transfer to an ungreased 15 x 10 inch baking pan.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 450 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Parmesan Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.3
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 73.3 mg
- Sodium 256.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 32.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: