1/2 Photos of Pecan Pancake Pizza
This is very easy to make and is great served with maple syrup! Adapted from Carolina Country magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place pancake mix in a bowl.
- 2Combine the eggs, milk, oil and maple flavoring.
- 3add to the pancake mix and stir, mixing well.
- 4Pour into a greased 14" pizza pan.
- 5Sprinkle with the granola and pecans.
- 6Bake in oven at 425*F. for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- 7Cut into wedges.
- 8Serve with syrup, or honey, if you like. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Pancake Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (985 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.1
- Calories from Fat 213
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 89.5 mg
- Sodium 588.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 12.2 g