This is very easy to make and is great served with maple syrup! Adapted from Carolina Country magazine.
- Place pancake mix in a bowl.
- Combine the eggs, milk, oil and maple flavoring.
- add to the pancake mix and stir, mixing well.
- Pour into a greased 14" pizza pan.
- Sprinkle with the granola and pecans.
- Bake in oven at 425*F. for 10-12 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cut into wedges.
- Serve with syrup, or honey, if you like. Enjoy!
Made for Orphaned Tag game and I'm soooo glad I tried it. Easy and delish. Something a little differant and very special. I cut the recipe in half as there's only me - didn't have any pecans or walnuts so skipped that but added 1 tsp of Almond essesence and 2 Tbs of sweetened coconut and served with hot maple syrup. So yummy, I'll certainly be making this again, specially if I have company. Thanks Sharon123 Just wanted to edit this with an update. As there are only 2 of us in my household (when not babysitting the DGSs) I had quite a bit left over. Soooo, cut it into serving sizes, wrapped each in saran wrap, then put 2 (one for each) in a freezer bag and froze. When I needed a fast breakfast - pulled them out, heated for 1 minute in the microwave- and had a hot breakfast, just as good as when first made.