Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 cups pecans, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange rind, grated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- In the large bowl of an electric mixer, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Stir in the flour, pecans, orange rind and vanilla.
- Shape the dough into walnut-size balls.
- Bake the balls on ungreased cookie sheets on the cent er rack of the oven at 300 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Cool the balls slightly and roll