Pecan Orange Bread - T-R-L
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 2 (6 ounce) tubes Pillsbury Grands refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cut into 16 squares
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease a Bundt pan.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Separate biscuit dough into individual biscuits and gently separate the biscuits in half.
- Place a cream cheese square between the two halves, pinch sides to seal each back together.
- Dip in melted butter, and dredge in reserved sugar mixture.
- Stand biscuits on edge in prepared bundt pan, spacing evenly. Drizzle with remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden.
- Immediately invert onto a serving plate.
- ORANGE GLAZE:.
- Combine powdered sugar and orange juice, stir well.
- Drizzle over warm bread.
- Serve immediately.