Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are an adaptation off of Pecan Pie Cupcakes, I ran out of some of the ingredients but these turned out really great and cut down on the butter used. They are very sweet and are great as a midmeal or after meal treat.
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1⁄3 cup shortening
- 1⁄4 cup buttermilk (or regular milk)
- 1 egg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Spray miniature muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray (or grease if no spray).
- Fill each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 18-20 minutes.