Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Simple, light and addictive.
- 2 cups pecans, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- Mix the pecans, flour, cornstarch, and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat the egg whites until stiff, adding sugar gradually.
- Fold in the flour/nut mixture.
- Drop by spoonfulls onto parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated 300 degree oven for about 18-20 minutes.
These are yummy! I used Sweet & Low's brown sugar subsitute so that I could eat them.