Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Yummy cookie and oh so simple to do for a holiday cookie tray.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Set sugar aside, I always use a paper plate.
- Blend all the other ingredients together.
- Shape into balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes.
- While hot, roll in powdered sugar.
- Cool completely and roll in sugar again for a thicker coating.
I've always avoided making these thinking they would be difficult. Not only were they not difficult but they were wonderful! Definitly a keeper!! Thanks, Laurie!