- 2 cups baking mix
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped, toasted
- 1 cup maple syrup (doesn't have to be real)
- 1 teaspoon pecan flavoring
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat griddle or skillet over medium-high heat or electric griddle to 375 degrees F grease if necessary.
- Mix baking mix thru eggs in large bowl.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot greased griddle.
- Cook until bubbles begin to break and edges are somewhat dry. Sprinkle with toasted chopped pecans, Flip; cook until golden. Serve with Pecan Maple syrup.
- Pecan Maple Syrup: in saucepan heat the 1 cup maple syrup add butter and pecan flavoring.