Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Posted in response to a request. Cook time includes chill time.
Make and share this Pecan Log Roll recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- 1⁄3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- additional chopped pecans
- Melt morsels in double boiler over simmering water.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sweetened condensed milk, vanilla and pecans.
- Chill until firm enough to handle.
- Roll tightly on waxed paper to form a 12-inch roll.
- Brush with egg whites; roll in additional chopped pecans.
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap or waxed paper and chill until firm.
- Slice to serve.
- NOTE: This recipe does contain RAW EGG.