Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From Betty Lawerance's son. He is vegetarian and they love this recipe. This is a veggie meatloaf.
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 cups oats, quick
- 1 1⁄2 cups pecans, ground
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- Mix onion, bell pepper, oats, pecans, brown rice, salt, and water.
- Add a little water, not too much, to make a paste consistency.
- Form into a loaf or put in loaf pan.
- Spread 4 tablespoons ketchup on top.
- Bake at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour.