Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Decadent mini pecan pies - perfect for the holiday snack plate and so delicious! Some recipes call them Pecan Tassies. Either way, they're yummy!
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Combine cream cheese and butter. Stir in flour. Chill dough 30 minutes.
- Make 4 dozen 1" balls and place in mini muffin tins.
- Press dough against bottom and sides of pan to form "pie crust"
- Make filling.
- Combine the eggs, brown sugar, melted butter, vanilla and salt. Mix well.
- Divide pecans evently among the pie shells.
- Fill each 3/4 full of egg mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 minute.
- Cool and remove carefully from the pan.