Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Delicious mini pecan pies - perfect for the holiday snack plate and so delicious!
Make and share this Pecan Lassies recipe from Food.com.
- Combine cream cheese and butter. Stir in flour. Chill dough 30 minutes.
- Make 4 dozen 1" balls and place in mini muffin tins.
- Press dough against bottom and sides of pan to form "pie crust"
- Make filling.
- Combine the eggs, brown sugar, melted butter, vanilla and salt. Mix well.
- Divide pecans evently among the pie shells.
- Fill each 3/4 full of egg mixture.
- Bake at 325 for 20-25 minute.
- Cool and remove carefully from the pan.