Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is different. It tastes like you're eating a pecan pie out of a jar.
Make and share this Pecan Jam recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups pecans (finely chopped)
- 4 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 3 tablespoons ground ginger
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups apple juice
- Combine all ingredients in a large kettle
- Cook on medium heat until it turns a rich golden color.
- Hot pack in jars
- Process for 15 minutes.