Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
All you need is a big jug of pure maple syrup and you're in heaven.
Make and share this Pecan Griddle Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, nuts, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Beat eggs.
- Add milk, apple sauce, and butter.
- Stir apple sauce mixture into dry ingredients.
- Use 1/4 c batter for each pancake.
- Cook on a hot griddle or skillet til brown on both sides, turning once.
If you roast the pecans in the oven for 10 minutes at about 325 (or until fragrant), the flavour will make the pancakes much richer tasting.