1/1 Photo of Pecan Graham Crust
Posting this for a Zaar friend who needs low sugar recipes but loves coconut! Hope she can tweak this for her dessert recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Place graham cracker crumbs, pecans and coconut flakes on a cookie sheet.
- 3Place in oven for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
- 4Remove the crumb mixture and let cool.
- 5In medium bowl, melt butter in microwave, about 30 seconds depending on your microwave.
- 6Add crumb mixture to butter and mix together well making sure butter is well incorporated.
- 7Use as crust for your favorite cheesecake, torte or cream pie.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Graham Crust
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 164.8
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 90.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 3.9 g
- Protein 1.7 g