Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
A sweet little dessert, good for brunches, get togethers, showers, etc.
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 48 pecan halves
- In a large mixing bowl,cream butter and cream cheese. Gradually add flour, beating until mixture forms a ball. Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- For filling, in a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, eggs and butter. Set aside.
- Roll dough into 48 balls. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of greased miniature muffin cups. Spoon a scant teaspoon of filling into each cup. Top each with a pecan half. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2-3 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks.