Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
A yummy cookie using Bisquick instead of flour.
Make and share this Pecan Fingers recipe from Food.com.
- Peheat oven to 375*.
- Combine Bisquick, butter, pecans sugar & vanilla in a medium size mixing bowl.
- Add water & stir vigorously with a fork until dough forms a ball & cleans the bowl.
- Shape dough into 24- 2 !/2" long fingers.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes at 375*.
- While still warm roll each finger in granulated sugar.
- Makes 2 dozen cookies.