This recipe was featured in our local paper in a section entitled "Men who Cook". It just so happened to be my boss's recipe. It is excellent. A very easy dish but with a wonderful presentation and great for dinner parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 4 egg whites
- 6 -8 tablespoons raspberry honey mustard or 6 -8 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 cups fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup flour, seasoned with
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons raspberry honey mustard or 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 1Trim the tenderloins, removing any excess fat and the silver skin (which is tough to chew), set aside.
- 2Whip egg whites until frothy; beat in honey mustard.
- 3In a baking dish, combine bread crumbs and pecans.
- 4Dredge tenderloins in seasoned flour to coat the meat lightly on all surfaces.
- 5Dip tenderloins in the egg white mixture.
- 6Roll in pecan mixture.
- 7Arrange tenderloins in a greased shallow baking pan.
- 8Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes or until internal temparature is 160 degrees.
- 9Let stand 10 minutes.
- 10Meanwhile, in a saucepan, mix cream and raspberry honey mustard for a sauce.
- 11Cook, stirring, just until warm.
- 12Cut tenderloin, crosswise, into 3/4 inch slices.
- 13Arrange on serving platter.
- 14Drizzle with sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Encrusted Pork Tenderloins
Serving Size: 1 (1846 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2206.4
- Calories from Fat 1172
- Total Fat 130.2 g
- Saturated Fat 28.2 g
- Cholesterol 409.7 mg
- Sodium 1725.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 124.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 16.2 g
- Sugars 22.6 g
- Protein 139.3 g