Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was featured in our local paper in a section entitled "Men who Cook". It just so happened to be my boss's recipe. It is excellent. A very easy dish but with a wonderful presentation and great for dinner parties.
- 2 pork tenderloin
- 4 egg whites
- 6 -8 tablespoons raspberry honey mustard or 6 -8 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 cups fine dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup flour, seasoned with
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons raspberry honey mustard or 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- Trim the tenderloins, removing any excess fat and the silver skin (which is tough to chew), set aside.
- Whip egg whites until frothy; beat in honey mustard.
- In a baking dish, combine bread crumbs and pecans.
- Dredge tenderloins in seasoned flour to coat the meat lightly on all surfaces.
- Dip tenderloins in the egg white mixture.
- Roll in pecan mixture.
- Arrange tenderloins in a greased shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 425°F for 30 minutes or until internal temparature is 160 degrees.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, mix cream and raspberry honey mustard for a sauce.
- Cook, stirring, just until warm.
- Cut tenderloin, crosswise, into 3/4 inch slices.
- Arrange on serving platter.
- Drizzle with sauce.