1 hr 5 mins
There's a ribbon of spiced pecan pieces running through the middle of this delectable cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For The Filling: In a small bowl combine pecans, brown sugar, and cinnamon.
- 2Stir well, and set aside.
- 3For The Cake: Preheat the oven to 350F.
- 4Butter and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- 5In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- 6Set aside.
- 7In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- 8Add the sour cream and mix until incorporated.
- 9Add the eggs, beating after each individual egg addition.
- 10Add lemon juice and vanilla, mix until well incorporated.
- 11Add half of the dry ingredients.
- 13Add the remaining dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- 14Pour half the batter into prepared bundt pan.
- 15Distribute filling evenly on top of the batter.
- 16Add the remaining batter.
- 17Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
- 18Cool for 10 minutes before inverting.
- 19If desired, dust with powdered sugar before serving.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Dream Cake
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 461.0
- Calories from Fat 235
- Total Fat 26.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 84.9 mg
- Sodium 352.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 31.2 g
- Protein 5.7 g