Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
I got this recipe from Family Circle Quick and Easy Recipes. My wife and I were very pleasantly surprised by the results.
- 3⁄4 lb ramen noodles
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups very finely ground pecans
- 6 turkey cutlets (about 1 1/2 pounds total)
- Heat broiler; coat broiler pan rack with nonstick cooking spray and position 6 inches from heat.
- Cook ramen noodles according to package directions, omitting seasoning packet. Drain noodles well and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, combine honey and soy sauce (make sure to use reduced sodium otherwise it will be too salty) in a large shallow bowl or pie plate.Place ground pecans on a sheet of waxed paper. Dip turkey cutlets into honey mixture, then into ground pecans, pressing nuts firmly onto cutlets. Place cutlets on prepared broiler pan rack.
- Transfer remaining honey mixture to a small saucepan. Bring to boil, boiling gently 1 minute. Reserve.
- Meanwhile, broil cutlets about 3 minutes per side or until cooked through. Serve cutlet on top of noodles; spoon honey mixture on top. Enjoy.