Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very simple, fresh, wonderful recipe. Very quick and easy for beginners.
Make and share this Pecan Crusted Tilapia recipe from Food.com.
- Chop pecans really fine (easier to buy pecan dust if you can find it).
- Mix pecans with bread crumbs, season further if you want (I keep it simple, just a little salt and pepper).
- Rub olive oil on the tilapia and dip in breading mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes until flaky.
- Slice lemon and serve with tilapia.
This was very good. I enjoyed the crunch provided by the pecans. Thank you for sharing your recipe, HomemadeChef. Made for My 3 Chefs 2012 cooking event.