- 2 (4 ounce) tilapia fillets
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium lemon
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop pecans really fine (easier to buy pecan dust if you can find it).
- Mix pecans with bread crumbs, season further if you want (I keep it simple, just a little salt and pepper).
- Rub olive oil on the tilapia and dip in breading mixture.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 15 minutes until flaky.
- Slice lemon and serve with tilapia.