1/2 Photos of Pecan-Crusted Tilapia
I love pecan-crusted fish. This is a light recipe, but you can serve it with a kicked-up tartar sauce as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine breadcrumbs, pecans, salt, garlic, and pepper in a shallow dish.
- 2Combine buttermilk and hot sauce (such as Tabasco) in a medium bowl.
- 3Place flour in a third dish.
- 4Dredge 1 fillet in flour, dip into buttermilk mixture, then into breadcrumb mixture. Repeat with remaining fillets.
- 5Heat 1 1/2 tsp oil in a large skillet (non-stick works best) over medium-high heat.
- 6Cook 2 fillets for 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily.
- 7Add remaining oil and cook additional 2 fillets.
- 8Serve with lemon!
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan-Crusted Tilapia
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 330.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 86.2 mg
- Sodium 525.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 38.2 g