Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Haven't tried this yet, but it sounds yummy. from recipegoldmine.com
Make and share this Pecan - Crusted Spinach Artichoke Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (9 ounce) packages creamed spinach
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, drained and coarsely chopped
- 12 cups fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄3 cup crushed herb stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- serve with tortilla chips or cracker
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine cream cheese and mayonnaise in large bowl; add creamed spinach, artichokes, Parmesan cheese, onion and pepper.
- Place in 2-quart baking dish.
- Combine stuffing and pecans in small bowl; sprinkle over dip.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until hot and lightly browned on top.