- 2 salmon fillets (6 oz each)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup chopped seeded peeled cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill, fresh or 1⁄4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon skin side down in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Spread 1 tablespoon mayonnaise over each fillet.
- In a small bowl, combine the pecans, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley and butter; spoon over salmon. Bake at 425° for 10-15 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the cucumber sauce ingredients. Serve with the salmon.