1/1 Photo of Pecan Crusted Salmon
I made this recipe and from then on everyone asks for it! This is one of those recipes that comes from another site and I made a few adjustments. It is easy, quick and good for you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the pecans in a food processor and chop until fine.
- 2Add garlic, salt and cayenne pepper to food processor and process just till mixed well.
- 3Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and roll in pecan mixture.
- 4Heat a large non-stick fry pan and lightly saute the salmon on one side until browned.
- 5Turn and saute until done.
- 6Approximately 5 to 6 minutes per side.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Crusted Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.8
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.3 mg
- Sodium 75.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 24.9 g