I made this recipe and from then on everyone asks for it! This is one of those recipes that comes from another site and I made a few adjustments. It is easy, quick and good for you.
- Put the pecans in a food processor and chop until fine.
- Add garlic, salt and cayenne pepper to food processor and process just till mixed well.
- Brush the salmon fillets with olive oil and roll in pecan mixture.
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan and lightly saute the salmon on one side until browned.
- Turn and saute until done.
- Approximately 5 to 6 minutes per side.