Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe is from Betty Crocker. You can either use your contact grill or bake it in the oven. The salmon stays moist and is delicious.
- 1 salmon fillet (1 lb)
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 29.58 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml Dijon mustard
- 59.14 ml crouton, crushed
- 59.14 ml chopped pecans
- Heat closed contact grill 5 minutes. Meanwhile, brush both sides of salmon fillet with oil.
- When grill is heated, place salmon, skin-side down, on bottom grill surface; close grill. Cook 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard. In another small bowl, stir together crushed croutons and pecans.
- With back of spoon, spread mayonnaise mixture over salmon and sprinkle with crumb mixture; close grill. Cook 1 to 2 minutes longer or until salmon flakes easily with fork. Cut salmon into serving pieces to serve.