Recipe by children from A to Z
I am posting this for safe keeping. I found this in a TOH book I have. I can't wait to try this. With sweet brown sugar and pecans how can this not be good.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup pecans, finely chopped (I use the pecans listed as cookie pieces no chopping required that way)
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons seasoning salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil or 3 tablespoons olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Place salmon in a large resealable plastic bag; add milk.
- Seal bag and turn to coat.
- Let stand for 10 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, combine the pecans, flour, brown sugar, seasoned salt and pepper.
- Coat fillets with pecan mixture, gently pressing into the fish.
- In a large skillet, brown salmon in oil over medium-high heat.
- Transfer to a 15 x 10 x1-inch baking pan coated with non stick cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.