Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Kraft recipes.
- 4 small salmon fillets (1 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- 1⁄2 cup cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Brush flesh side of salmon with dressing; press into pecans until evenly coated. Place, pecan-sides up, on foil-covered baking sheet.
- Bake 13 to 15 minute or until salmon flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese spread and wine in small saucepan with wire whisk until well blended. Cook on medium-low heat 3 to 5 minute or until cream cheese spread is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently.
- Spoon cream cheese sauce evenly onto four serving plates; top with salmon. Sprinkle with parsley.
Delicious. Other than cutting the recipe in half, I followed all the directions as written. The cooking time was bang on. Made for Photo Tag.