Southern Lady's Note:
Makes a delicious and attractive entree. Would make a great entree for company. Recipe off the web but I don't know who to credit, but it does say it's Southern cruisine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With a sharp knife cut tenderloins into 1/4-inch slices. With a meat mallet gently pound each slice to about 1/8-inch thickness.
- 2In a shallow bowl or on waxed paper, combine the flour, salt, and pepper.
- 3In a shallow bowl or pie plate, whisk the eggs and water.
- 4In another shallow bowl or on waxed paper, combine bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
- 5Dip the tenderloin pieces into flour mixture, then into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb and pecan mixture, coating well.
- 6Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook tenderloin pieces, 1/3 or 1/2 at a time, until lightly browned on both sides and cooked through. Add more oil as necessary.
- 7Place browned tenderloin on a warm platter or tray and tent with aluminum foil to keep warm while cooking remaining pieces.
- 8Add the 3/4 cup water and chicken bouillon granules to the drippings in the skillet and bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits; continue to boil for 1 minute.
- 9Pour over pork. YUM!
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Crusted Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (259 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 548.6
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 180.6 mg
- Sodium 1016.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 33.0 g