Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Melt in your mouth, and slightly sweetened with maple syrup!
- 2 thick center-cut pork chops
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard dressing
- 1 cup unsalted blanched pecans
- 1⁄4 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter, room temp. and cut into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- baking dish sprayed with cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons good quality maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food proccesor chop nuts, bread crumbs, and butter.
- Warm olive oil in large skillet over medium heat so as not to scorch the pecans.
- Brush pork chops with honey mustard dressing to form glue for crust, then cover with nut mixture and press into chop firmly.
- Brown in warmed skillet for 2 minutes on each side, then transfer to baking dish and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Once removing from oven drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy!
- If using smaller chops, adjust time accordingly so as not to overcook. For 4 people just double measurements.
This recipe is simply delicious! Absolutely restaurant quality! And it was so easy to make. Thanks for sharing, awesome recipe!
I altered this recipe due to available ingredients... Instead of honey mustard, I used a homemade honey-mustard vinaigrette, and instead of pecans I used cashews. This was so fabulous that I have added it to our family cookbook!! This is definitely not a recipe to forget!
My husband said this was one of the best dishes he has ever had! Very simple to make as well.