1/1 Photo of Pecan Crusted Pork Chops
Melt in your mouth, and slightly sweetened with maple syrup!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a food proccesor chop nuts, bread crumbs, and butter.
- 3Warm olive oil in large skillet over medium heat so as not to scorch the pecans.
- 4Brush pork chops with honey mustard dressing to form glue for crust, then cover with nut mixture and press into chop firmly.
- 5Brown in warmed skillet for 2 minutes on each side, then transfer to baking dish and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- 6Once removing from oven drizzle with maple syrup and enjoy!
- 7If using smaller chops, adjust time accordingly so as not to overcook. For 4 people just double measurements.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Crusted Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1228.1
- Calories from Fat 882
- Total Fat 98.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 166.8 mg
- Sodium 453.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 15.1 g
- Protein 59.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
honey mustard dressing