Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Grey Poupon recipe card recipe. A twist on the usual honey dijon chicken.
Make and share this Pecan-Crusted Honey Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix mustard, honey and lemon juice.
- Brush mixture onto both sides of chicken breasts.
- Place chicken breasts in a single layer in a shallow baking pan.
- Combine pecans, bread crumbs, and butter.
- Sprinkle evenly over chicken, press lightly into chicken to secure.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
These were good but I wanted the pecan crust a little crispier. Used a combo of b/s breasts and thighs. There was a lot of liquid in the panwhich prevented the chicken from getting crispy. I also had to cook mine a little longer (35 minutes). Will make again, may just have to adjust a few things first. Made for PRMR Holiday 2009.
Yum, yum, yum, in my tum, tum, tum. This dish was a hit at our house. The pecans were crispy and the slight sweetness of the glaze came through. Personally I cooked it a bit longer as our breasts were thick, but watch that the pecan/crumb topping doesn't burn. Made for PAC Spring 2009