Tilapia, Snapper, my favorite - Pompano or any other white fish.
Make and share this Pecan Crusted Fish recipe from Food.com.
- Combine pecans, breadcrumbs, salt, garlic powder and pepper in a shallow dish.
- Combine buttermilk and hat sauce in another shallow bowl.
- Place flour on a plate.
- Dredge in flour. Dip in buttermilk. Dredge in pecans.
- Heat skillet and add oil. Cook 3 minutes on each side or until fish flakes.
- Leave skin on 1 side and dredge nonskin side.
- Broil until flakey.
- Serve with lemon wedge.