Recipe by Preacher_in_Kitchen
This is my wife's favorite recipe for Tilapia. It is simple to prepare and the fish remains moist and riddled with flavor. A five star favorite when I entertain guests for dinner. I found the recipe somewhere on the internet, but not sure where.
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (not low fat)
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon butter (or Pam Spray)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread butter on metal baking pan (or spray with olive oil Pam).
- Place filets on pan.
- Combine mayo and Dijon and spread on filets.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Preheat oven to 375 and bake about 10 minutes unless filets are extra large, then add about 2 minutes.