Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Elegant yet simple and oh so good! Add a salad and bread for a great dinner.
Make and share this Pecan Crusted Chicken With Raspberry Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- 118.29 ml pecans
- 0.25 ml salt
- 59.14 ml all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4-6 chicken cutlets (or boneless skinless chicken breasts)
- 118.29 ml raspberry preserves
- 29.58 ml honey
- 4.92 ml balsamic vinegar
- olive oil
- In food processor (or can finely chop with knife) chop pecans; add flour and salt.
- Dip chicken cutlets in beaten egg, then in flour/pecan mixture, coating well.
- Combine raspberry preserves, honey, and vinegar in small sauce pan. Heat until warm and combined.
- Pan fry chicken in small drizzle of olive oil on medium heat until browned on both sides. (With cutlets this will take a very small amount of time. If using larger breasts, adjust cooking time.).
- Drizzle warmed sauce over chicken to serve.
Very close to a dish I had at my favorite restaurant! When making the pecan and flour mixture I added more pecans as it didnt look like enough for the coating. The raspberry sauce was good but for our taste buds I think I would either add less honey or increase the balsamic vinegar. Thank you for a quick and very nice dinner. Good Luck in the contest!
Simple, easy and very tasty. We enjoyed this chicken very much. Next time (personal preference here) I will use more pecans and a little less flour to dredge the chicken breasts. The raspberry sauce was a lovely touch. Thanks!
Great recipe. I used 1 1/2 times the pecan mixture for 6 cutlets and barely had enough. But, had more than enough raspberry sauce. I used only a drizzle of raspberry sauce so as to not drown the cutlets in sweetness, and that was perfect.