1/1 Photo of Pecan Crusted Chicken With Raspberry Sauce
Vicki in CT's Note:
Elegant yet simple and oh so good! Add a salad and bread for a great dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In food processor (or can finely chop with knife) chop pecans; add flour and salt.
- 2Dip chicken cutlets in beaten egg, then in flour/pecan mixture, coating well.
- 3Combine raspberry preserves, honey, and vinegar in small sauce pan. Heat until warm and combined.
- 4Pan fry chicken in small drizzle of olive oil on medium heat until browned on both sides. (With cutlets this will take a very small amount of time. If using larger breasts, adjust cooking time.).
- 5Drizzle warmed sauce over chicken to serve.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Crusted Chicken With Raspberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (57 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.0
- Calories from Fat 100
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 52.8 mg
- Sodium 69.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 28.6 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: