I haven't tried this recipe yet, but I thought it sounded so good I just had to post it for future preparation.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, combine the milk and egg.
- In another bowl, combine the pecans, bread crumbs and flour.
- Dip the chicken in the milk and egg, then coat with the pecan mixture.
- Saute the chicken in oil until browned on all sides.
- Transfer the chicken to a baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until the juices run clear when pierced at the thickest part.
- Sauce: combine the preserves and wine in a saucepan and heat through, stirring occasionally.
- Serve the chicken with the blackberry wine sauce drizzled over it.