1/2 Photos of Pecan Crusted Chicken With Blackberry Wine Sauce
I haven't tried this recipe yet, but I thought it sounded so good I just had to post it for future preparation.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, about 5 oz each
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup ground pecans
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup blackberry preserves, seedless
- 1 cup red wine
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- 3In a bowl, combine the milk and egg.
- 4In another bowl, combine the pecans, bread crumbs and flour.
- 5Dip the chicken in the milk and egg, then coat with the pecan mixture.
- 6Saute the chicken in oil until browned on all sides.
- 7Transfer the chicken to a baking dish.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until the juices run clear when pierced at the thickest part.
- 9Sauce: combine the preserves and wine in a saucepan and heat through, stirring occasionally.
- 10Serve the chicken with the blackberry wine sauce drizzled over it.
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Crusted Chicken With Blackberry Wine Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (389 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 971.0
- Calories from Fat 466
- Total Fat 51.8 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 150.4 mg
- Sodium 199.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 40.8 g
- Protein 38.0 g