This recipe is easy and healthy! Its a great weeknight recipe to keep on hand!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 lemon, juice of
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Prepare chicken breasts by cutting them in half and pounding them out.
- 3Whisk the egg whites, cornstarch, and lemon juice in a shallow dish.
- 4In another shallow dish mix together pecans, oregano, thyme, paprika, and cayenne.
- 5Dip the chicken into the egg white mixture and then into the pecan mixture.
- 6While the chicken is resting, heat a nonstick skillet over medium high heat; coat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- 7Add chicken and saute until brown on both sides.
- 8Place chicken in baking dish and roast until an instant read thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 9Take chicken out and make dressing while it rests.
- 10Combine the honey, Dijon mustard, extra virgin olive oil, shallot, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper until blended.
- 11Toss the dressing with the mixed greens (you won't need all the dressing). Toss in goat cheese and red onion.
- 12Arrange greens on 4 plates.
- 13Slice chicken.
- 14Arrange chicken on top of greens, sprinkle with any remaining crumbs from the pan.
- 15Serve with extra dressing on the side!
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad With Honey Mustard Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 911.9
- Calories from Fat 550
- Total Fat 61.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.7 g
- Cholesterol 60.2 mg
- Sodium 6682.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.8 g
- Sugars 25.8 g
- Protein 49.2 g