1/2 Photos of Pecan-Crusted Chicken Drumsticks
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1PREHEAT oven to 400°E Toss chicken legs with egg to coat.
- 2COMBINE cornflakes, pecans, sugar, salt, onion powder and pepper in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
- 3Add chicken legs two at a time; shake to coat.
- 4PLACE chicken on foil-lined baking sheet; drizzle with melted butter.
- 5Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan-Crusted Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 695.0
- Calories from Fat 411
- Total Fat 45.7 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 308.2 mg
- Sodium 947.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 60.4 g