Top Review by Miss Annie
Wow! What a lovely meal we had last night. This is really a dish you could serve company. I added more pecans than cornflakes and cut back the sugar to 1 tsp. It was a lovely meal, and one I will be using again and again. So easy to prepare. Thanks RecipeNut for sharing this one!
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 6 chicken legs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- PREHEAT oven to 400°E Toss chicken legs with egg to coat.
- COMBINE cornflakes, pecans, sugar, salt, onion powder and pepper in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
- Add chicken legs two at a time; shake to coat.
- PLACE chicken on foil-lined baking sheet; drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until tender.