Prep 25 mins
Cook 15 mins
Source: Taste of Home
Make and share this Pecan-Crusted Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- Place milk in a shallow bowl.
- In another shallow bowl, combine the flour, pecans, sesame seeds, pepper, and salt.
- Dip chicken in milk, then coat in the flour mixture.
- In a large nonstick skillet, born chicken in oil on both sides.
- Transfer to a greased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes or until juices run clear.
My DH loved these and wants me to make them again. I did marinate the chicken overnight in store-purchased garlic & herb marinade. They were moist and delicious!
Delicious! Turned out nice and moist....used the leftovers on top of a salad, and it was great! Thanks for sharing!
Great chicken and very easy to put together. Loved the combination of pecans and sesame seeds. The chicken turned out very juicy, with a nice, nutty flavor and texture on the outside. This is a keeper! Made for Spring 2010 PAC.