Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
It is suggested by Family Circle magazine to serve this chicken with wild and long grain white rice pilaf and a tossed green salad.
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups ground pecans
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat broiler. Coat broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In medium-size bowl, whisk honey and soy sauce. Spread pecans on a plate.
- Dip both sides of chicken breasts in honey/soy mixture and then in pecans. Place on prepared broiler pan. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Broil for 2 minutes per side, 6 inches from heat source. Reduce oven temperature to 500 degrees F and place broiler pan on rack in lower third of oven. Bake for 6 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, place remaining honey/soy mixture in a small saucepan and boil for 1 minute.
- Drizzle honey mixture over chicken and serve.
We enjoyed this chicken dish - nice, quick weeknight meal!