Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Catfish baked in a spicy cajun blend with toasted pecans and a honey-lemon sauce.
Make and share this Pecan-crusted Cajun Catfish recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine the thyme, garlic powder, paprika, pepper, salt and cayenne in a bowl.
- Toast the pecans with a little cooking spray in a fry-pan for about 5 minutes, then set aside.
- In a baking tray or pyrex dish, spread out the catfish filets and sprinkle the cajun spices over them until they are coated.
- Combine the lemon juice and honey and drizzle over the filets.
- Sprinkle the pecans on top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes.