- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, ground
- 1 1⁄3 cups panko breadcrumbs (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 5 oz. each)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine honey and mustard in a small bowl; stir well. Combine nuts and panko in a separate shallow bowl.
- Brush each side of each chicken breast with the honey mixture. Dredge chicken in panko mixture. Press panko mixture onto chicken, so it will stick.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; lightly coat chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for about 12 minutes or until done.