Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
A tasty way to change up your baked chicken. These are good served with honey mustard dip. I also serve a veggie or two with them.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine honey and mustard in a small bowl; stir well. Combine nuts and panko in a separate shallow bowl.
- Brush each side of each chicken breast with the honey mixture. Dredge chicken in panko mixture. Press panko mixture onto chicken, so it will stick.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; lightly coat chicken with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for about 12 minutes or until done.