Recipe by dka
This is a very quick, easy, and healthy recipe that has become a family favorite, as well as a great company dish.
Top Review by LillyZackMom
We have salmon once a week & I felt in a rut w/same old recipes. I made this last night & everyone LOVED it! The only change I made was to slightly increase the amount of pecans and decrease the amount of breadcrumbs. So rather than be a 50/50 split, the topping was probably more like 2/3 pecans and 1/3 breadcrumbs. The mustard/butter/honey mixture was the perfect zip from the Dijon tempered with the sweetness from the honey & butter. This is going into my cookbook (where only recipes to be made again and again and again go) and will be made frequently. Thanks for sharing!
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place fillets, skin side down, in a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Combine Dijon mustard, butter, and honey. Brush on salmon fillets.
- Combine breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley. Spoon mixture evenly on top of each fillet.
- Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.