Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a very quick, easy, and healthy recipe that has become a family favorite, as well as a great company dish.
- 4 (4 -6 ounce) salmon fillets
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Sprinkle salmon with salt and pepper. Place fillets, skin side down, in a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Combine Dijon mustard, butter, and honey. Brush on salmon fillets.
- Combine breadcrumbs, pecans and parsley. Spoon mixture evenly on top of each fillet.
- Bake at 450°F for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
We have salmon once a week & I felt in a rut w/same old recipes. I made this last night & everyone LOVED it! The only change I made was to slightly increase the amount of pecans and decrease the amount of breadcrumbs. So rather than be a 50/50 split, the topping was probably more like 2/3 pecans and 1/3 breadcrumbs. The mustard/butter/honey mixture was the perfect zip from the Dijon tempered with the sweetness from the honey & butter. This is going into my cookbook (where only recipes to be made again and again and again go) and will be made frequently. Thanks for sharing!
As one reader on recipezaar has commented: salmon is my favorite meat. This recipe was very easy. It has a great sweet flavor and it was a big hit with the family. I will use it for our next dinner with guests.
This was extremely easy and tasty. A big hit with the whole family.