Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Perfect for Thanksgiving.
Make and share this Pecan Crumble Sweet Potato Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -5 large sweet potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter, divided
- 1 cup graham cracker, coarsely crushed
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prick sweet potatoes with fork. Microwave on high 18-20 minutes or until very soft. Let stand until cool enough to handle. Meanwhile, melt 5 T. butter. Combine melted butter, graham crackers, pecans, brown sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; set aside.
- Peel sweet potatoes and place in large bowl. Mash sweet potatoes with remaining 3 T. butter, salt and pepper. Spoon sweet potato mixture into baking dish; top evenly with pecan mixture. Bake 20-25 minutes or until topping is golden brown.