Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
THIS WAS MY MOTHER'S RECIPE & IS ABSOLUTELY YUMMY!
- 1⁄2 lb butter
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup powdered confectioners' sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl beat the butter& granulated sugar.
- Add the vanilla, chopped pecans, sifted flour& salt& mix well.
- On a greased cookie sheet, take a good teaspoon of the dough& form into crescents.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven until they just begin to turn golden.
- Remove from oven& immediately dip& roll the crescents in the powdered sugar& place onto a plate.