1/3 Photos of Pecan Crescent Cookies
A melt-in-your-mouth cookie. My childhood friend's recipe from her grandmother. I've never measured the 12 tablespoons powdered sugar into cups. Measuring out each tablespoons so reminds me of my childhood.
My Private Note
dozen a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter; gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Add water and blend. Add vanilla extract, flour and pecans. Blend well. Chill.
- 2Shape dough into crescents, using about 1 tablespoons for each cookie.
- 3Place cookies on ungreased baking sheets and bake at 325° for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and cool completely on a wire rack. Don't skimp on the cooling step.
- 4Place additional confectioners' sugar in a bowl (start with about 1 cup), coating each crescent well. Store in an air-tight container.
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pecan Crescent Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (705 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1229.4
- Calories from Fat 795
- Total Fat 88.3 g
- Saturated Fat 41.2 g
- Cholesterol 162.6 mg
- Sodium 542.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 33.3 g
- Protein 12.5 g